Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1.0 VAT – Value Added Tax
1.1 All prices are inclusive of the standard rate of VAT.
2.1 We reserve the right to alter our prices at any time without prior notice to our customers.
3.0 Treating stains
3.1 We do not guarantee the removal of every stains
3.2 We encourage our customers to show garments with stain to our front desk staff. When this is not the case we shall not attend to the garment until we contact the customer who shall confirm knowledge of such stain, and authorise us to work on it after filling the risk form
3.3 Stain removal is often made easier if stains are identified at the time of leaving the garment. Unusual stains can be treated before dry-cleaning or laundry to improve results.
3.4 An extra charge may apply where garments need extra treatment, depending on the time and costs involved.
4.0 Collection & Delivery
4.1 We take no responsibility for any items lost or damaged that were not listed on the “Collection & Delivery Cards”.
4.2 We will ask for a signature upon delivery from the customer (or any other individual the customer has asked to accept the delivery) on the same collection & delivery card. This is to confirm all items have been delivered in full to the customer’s satisfaction. If there are any queries or complaints the customer must raise them within 2 days of delivery.
4.3 Customers are urged to inspect their garments on collection with one of our staff to ensure their garment is complete, we cannot accept responsibility for shortage after garments have left the premises
4.4 We reserve the right to decline services in the event of repeated inability to gain access to the customers collection / delivery address.
4.5 Time and dates we quote are only estimates and do not form a contract. Times may vary due to volume, breakdown and other outside influences.
4.6 Our collection & deliver service is only free for customers in our service areas.
4.7 Garments are packaged in polythene to protect them from dust, prolonged storage in polythene can lead to fungal attack and garments should be collected within reasonable time
4.8 We are only responsible for items received for processing
4.9 Any complaint must be made within 2 days of collection with the tag displaying the order number; also the stripe (hand written conditions of cloths) outlining the garment condition when received before processing MUST be provided
4.10 Garment left by customers within 60 days will be donated to Charity
4.11 All customers’ order/garments must be collected in full once order is processed and ready to avoid confusion and misunderstanding at a later date.
5.0 Right to decline service
5.1 We reserve the right to decline services to any customer including but not limited to circumstances of actual or implied physical or verbal abuse towards our company or our employees.
6.0 Exclusions to liability
6.1 Although every effort is made to ensure there is no damage to any items we clean, we do not accept liability for any:
- a) Feather or down filled items including but not limited to : duvets, pillows, down jackets, etc.
- b) Accessories or other items attached to or contained within any items cleaned including but not limited to : belt buckles, buttons, zips, beads, broaches, money, credit cards, logos, etc.
- c) Items that are damaged by an accessories or other items attached to or contained within that item.
- d) Pin holes or marks from tagging labels we attach to your items.
- e) Items that have unclear or no cleaning instructions.
- f) Items damaged when cleaned according to cleaning instructions, including but not limited to : colour loss or change, shrinkage, etc.
- g) Items that have purpose made crinkles or creases from manufacturing that may be removed during the cleaning process.
- h) Items that are not listed on your ticket or collection & delivery card.
- i) Silk items that experience colour loss.
6.2 Skin items such as Suede, leathers, furs, or sheepskin garments can sometimes have inherent defects that are not apparent before cleaning and only become apparent after cleaning. In addition to the effects of normal wear, there are other conditions you should be aware of such as:
- a) Some skins may have weak or thin areas that can chafe during processing.
- b) Prior exposure to heat and moisture can cause skins to become tender, stiff or brittle.
- c) Some skins may shrink or loose shape during processing.
- d) Some types of stains may not be removable
- e) Colour uniformity cannot be assured if skins were not originally matched evenly.
- f) Linings that are heavily soiled may be difficult to clean satisfactorily.
7.0 Terms of Payment
7.1 Collection & delivery customer must either pay before or on delivery by cash, credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
7.2 We reserve the right not to collect or deliver any items until payment has been received.
7.3 Counter customers must either pay before or on collection by cash, credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
7.4 Cheque payment is only accepted when garments are handed in and must clear in our bank account before garment is delivered to customer.
7.5 We encourage pre-payment service
8.1 In the event that we are clearly at fault then we shall pay for the damage up to 40% of the value of the garment
8.2 Any claim will be settled in the form of a credit note as we shall not hand over cash payment
8.3 Any claim settled will be on the condition that it is accepted by the customer as full and final settlement.
9.0 Acceptance Condition
9.1 Garments of extreme value must be declared at reception.
9.2 Previous orders MUST be collected before dropping new order to allow space on our storage facility and reduce delay in payment for processed and completed orders
10.0 Changes to Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to our terms & conditions at any stage without prior notice.