Service Policy and Acceptance Condition
As a member of the Textile Services Association, we undertake not to restrict our liability under the general law and shall so far as is reasonably practicable in accordance with standard code of practice.
Nice ‘N’ Clean Dry Cleaners has a staffed customer relations department for all your laundry questions and queries and we endeavour to:
- Handle all clothes, linens, furnishings and other items accepted by us for processing with proper care and attention.
- Investigate any compliant promptly and, if requested, re-process, free of charge, any article which is unsatisfactory due to fault on our part.
- Pay fair compensation for loss or damage due to negligence on our part.
- Train our staff to be competent, courteous and helpful at all times.
- Keep our shops, vans, containers and premises clean and tidy.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality and service consistent with the price charged.
- Display in shop premises a list of prices for standard articles.
- Have all orders ready or delivered at the time stated, unless prevented by exceptional circumstances.
- Garments of extreme value must be declared at reception
- We are only responsible for items received for processing.
- Garments are packaged in polythene to protect them from dust, prolonged storage in polythene can lead to fungal attack and garments should be collected within reasonable time
- Customers are urged to inspect their garments on collection with one of our staff to ensure their garment is complete, we cannot accept responsibility for shortage after garments have left the premises
- Any complaint must be made within 48hours of collection with the tag displaying the order number; also the stripe outlining the garment condition MUST be provided.
- Garment left by customers within 60 days will be donated to Charity.
- Cheque payment is only accepted when garments are handed in and must clear in our bank account before garment is delivered to customer.
- We encourage pre-payment service
- All customers’ order/garments must be collected in full once order is processed and ready to avoid confusion and misunderstanding at a later date.
- Previous orders MUST be collected before dropping new order to allow space on our storage facility and reduce delay in payment for processed and completed orders.